Monday, February 13, 2012

Her First Blog Post

umm, okay, so this is what the begging of a blog post is. Interesting. I don't even have a blog on my real email. So first off, if you find this, if anybody finds this and reads this. I should give you online information. My internet name is " Postopialucy" --Well, duh,

  The Explaining of that name. Well, I used to go this this site done by a cereal brand "Post Cereals". They used to have a kid game site named "www.postopia.com" -- Which is now a retired place. Gone. Poof. They did have some pretty good games there, even though it was mixed with their advertising their cereal. The Word "Lucy" is a mismatched nickname (that I don't exactly care for. - The nickname that is). Anyway, thats confusing. I mean, Lucy is a nickname off from my real name. Maybe that's a bit dangerous to put a bit of my real name online, but hey, If I comment on your blog, you could find the location of my IP Address.

 Which leads into another thing I need to tell you, I don't do computer stuff big time, even though my brother-in-laws are big into computer, I'm not. But at least I have some computer knowledge.

 I play Poptropica. I used to play Postopia (now dead). I used to play Millsberry. (Now dead.) I sometimes play Club Penguin. You might find my name there if you look. I really like the Poptropica Help Blog.

 Well, I have lots on my mind, but I should go.


The end of her first blog post, Postopialucy/Yellow Hawk.

No comments:

Post a Comment