Monday, March 12, 2012

77 Degrees and Sunny!

Hi,  As I said in the title "77 degrees and Sunny!"  It should be like that all week.  Anyhow, me and my family is still waiting for the big late frost and snowstorm.  We know its coming, it away come late anyway.

One thing, I want to hit on today, is Divorce.  My parents are not divorced.  and so, I don't really know what exactly it feels like.  But when my best friend moved away, I felt something.  And when my other best friend had to go live somewhere else later, I felt something.   Now I have, 2 friends, they are both claiming the title "Best Friend" (of course those other two Best Friends had a fight about the title y-e-a-r-s ago).  But well, sure one doesn't like it when I talk about the other. But it still does get lonely here, because one friend lives 1 hour away, and the other, I just don't see to often.  I mean, she only goes to Church here and there, and doesn't come to Wed. Night Youthgroup.

Off the subject of divorce.  When I hear about divorces, I feel bad, its not what God wants.

Willow Smith?  Okay, she might have changed her name by now, I'm sure.  But I wish I could just give her a hug.  

Uh, that's all the time I have for today.

-- Postopialucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment