Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The day of April Fools

 While searching Google for its famous April Fool jokes, I came across my old non-used blog and decided to write a quick post.  I suppose after reading some articles, that April Fools came across as people celebrating the New Year. So, I read, the year used to start on April 1st, but in short when some important people came along, they switched the New Year celebrations to January 1st.. and of course people got riled up by that. So the people who didn't want to celebrate the New New Year Day, started giving gifts on the day of the Old New Year to the "other people who celebrated the  New New Year Holiday", and over time the gifts became mischievously mischievous.
     Now, I think thats how it started, but I'm not going to but any links on my story.. because I didn't look down in history about it for sure. But it sounds believable and reliable.

Of April Fools, sometimes, wish I could hide in a cave or a treehouse, and talk to no-one all day, and see no-one all day on April Fools. If someone else wanted to April Fools other people saying that I went to moon, or missed my own funeral.. so long, just as long no one played a trick on me.
When I was younger, my brother who is years older then me... was ugh. brothers. SO perhaps you can imagine how terrible April Fools Day and St. Patrick's day were for me. "Oh! You're NOT the wearing the right color of green!!" *mega pinch*
truthfully, I remember I hated those days, but now I can't remember all what happened, so I must've lived through everything. I remember I would be trying to be attached to my mom or dad the whole day, and try to stay away from my brother.
Well, goodbye short post,
~

No comments:

Post a Comment