Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

To all blog readers, whether just passing through, or checking every-once-in-a-while. Merry Christmas! Or belated Merry Christmas!
Today is the day we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ - the Son of God - our Lord. Or to some of you, the day Santa Claus brings the presents, and you open all the presents and make the floor a dump of wrapping paper! I did both. Listened to the Christmas Story, and the one-by-one watched and unwrapped Christmas gifts! It was great to see some of my family and niece and nephew! And next week I will see a couple more friends and family that I wasn't able to see exactly on Christmas Day!
For the last 3 or more years, I've been asking Santa a question. I've written him, emailed him, called him, tracked him on #NORAD Santa tracker, and even made cookies! I was asking for a Remote controlled car,or truck! Well, each year I didn't get it! My parents told me that Santa told them "Ask Lucinda, 'Does she WANT it? Or NEED it?" Well of Course I WANTED it.. didn't really NEED it.. I finally decided that I probably didn't NEED or even wanted it because I wasn't sure how much I would play with it. But I still kept it on my Christmas List cause I had still asked Santa about it.
Well, this year came along, and here I was walking down the sidewalk, past Santa's House - not even thinking about him being in there, When all of a sudden! "HELLO!" It was Santa! I was soo surprised to see him, that I forgot what I wanted when he asked me what I wanted for Christmas! Well, I told him, I called him, emailed him, tracked him on #NORAD Santa tracker, and made cookies and I had never gotten a remote cotrolled car. Well, he said that since I wasn't quite as little as I used to be, I didn't have enough magic on me, and I hadn't sat on him lap to regain the magic. Well, after sitting on his lap, I got a candy cane, and went home. Didn't think much about it! UNTIL!
Christmas DAY! Or noon.. we slept in... waited for everyone to get up and around... ate breakfast/lunch... washed the dishes... AND Then! opened the presents! There was a big box to me from SANTA CLAUS! IT was my new remote controlled Monster truck! (included was a plastic baggy of batteries!)
I've had fun with it, and even some other family members tried driving it! Even my little niece! And I've also been accused of being drunk, because I was driving like a drunk driver! Many laughs!
Well, I need to do other things now, maybe help clean for floor! and the couch. and the chairs. and the new toys, books, and stuff.
Have a Great Day, Night, And the good rest of the Week!
Pre-Happy New Years!
~ Postopialucy

No comments:

Post a Comment